Relaxamento muscular progressivo para ansiedade
Progressive Muscle Relaxation – The most effective and rapid way to attain a state of relaxation in your body and in your mind.
Progressive Muscle Relaxation for Anxiety is a form of therapy that was created by the American physician Edmund Jacobson. It was based on the evidence that physical relaxation can promote mental relaxation and a better health.
Jacobson found that you can relax a muscle by tensing and then releasing it. He also discovered that doing so can relax the mind and improve the general wellbeing.
Recent research showed that PMR:
Eases neck, jaw and back pain
Improves systolic blood pressure
Decreases frequency of migraine attacks
To get the most benefits of PMR you can:
- Set aside 15 to 20 minutes for PMR. Do it in a quiet, comfortable area.
- Turn off your phone to avoid distractions.
- Inhale deeply when you tense your muscles and exhale fully when you relax.
- Wear loose, lightweight clothing.
- Practice PMR even when you’re feeling calm, especially in the beginning. This will make it easier to learn the method.
This audio that will guide you through this process.
Progressive muscle relaxation reduces migraine frequency and normalizes amplitudes of contingent negative variation (CNV) – PMC (nih.gov)
Effect of Progressive Muscle Relaxation on Blood Pressure Reduction in Hypertensive Patients (rsisinternational.org)
Randomized, Controlled, Crossover Study of Self-administered Jacobson Relaxation in Chronic, Nonspecific, Low-back Pain – PubMed (nih.gov)
The effect of progressive muscle relaxation on anxiety and sleep quality in burn patients: A randomized clinical trial – PubMed (nih.gov)
Ainda não existem avaliações.